Holiday season is here and red lips are in order! Tag #HabillerBlog on Twitter or Instagram with your holiday red lip look!!
A few quick tips: Let the red do the talking! Try a clean , dewy face with a matte red lip. The mixed texture leaves you looking and feeling sultry and confident. Makeup Forever or MAC Face & Body , Uplight or Strobe cream for a highlight , mascara and your choice of red. I LOVE MAC’s Ruby Woo, and Nars’ Dragon Girl, Red Lizard, and Mysterious Red from the Nars/Steven Klein collection.
If you want something more defined , try a dark crease, ( black , brown or even dark blue) nude lower lid with a black liner and MACs #35, #43, #48, #12 lashes or Makeup Forever Lash Show N-102. A lightly defined cheek bone, Loose Powder to set the look and you’re on your way!
- RT @Maybelline: Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee 👋👋👋 https://t.co/M8kfBSfuq3 1 month ago
- RT @Allure_magazine: Meet @Kinglimaa. Muslim. Model. Destroyer of Stereotypes. And our July 2017 Cover Star ✨ Read her full intv here: htt… 1 month ago
- Sad. https://t.co/j5APgiodAf 1 month ago
- Uconn!!!!!!! Ughhhh damn 3 months ago
- RT @CNN: The #Oscars weren't afraid to get political cnn.it/2muUG8g https://t.co/XK2FdGvTF8 4 months ago
- Warren Beatty , you're fired. Bye. 4 months ago