Holiday season is here and red lips are in order! Tag #HabillerBlog on Twitter or Instagram with your holiday red lip look!!
A few quick tips: Let the red do the talking! Try a clean , dewy face with a matte red lip. The mixed texture leaves you looking and feeling sultry and confident. Makeup Forever or MAC Face & Body , Uplight or Strobe cream for a highlight , mascara and your choice of red. I LOVE MAC’s Ruby Woo, and Nars’ Dragon Girl, Red Lizard, and Mysterious Red from the Nars/Steven Klein collection.
If you want something more defined , try a dark crease, ( black , brown or even dark blue) nude lower lid with a black liner and MACs #35, #43, #48, #12 lashes or Makeup Forever Lash Show N-102. A lightly defined cheek bone, Loose Powder to set the look and you’re on your way!
- Good for you, Miranda!! 3 days ago
- RIP Yann Arnaud 4 days ago
- @BernieSanders Wow. 1 week ago
- You said everything I was thinking on CNN today. Thank You! @jahimes 1 month ago
- Prayers for Parkland school 💔 1 month ago
- Just finished the book. RIP BUDDY! Christian, thanks for telling your story and speaking your shame. That helps ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago