Holiday season is here and red lips are in order! Tag #HabillerBlog on Twitter or Instagram with your holiday red lip look!!
A few quick tips: Let the red do the talking! Try a clean , dewy face with a matte red lip. The mixed texture leaves you looking and feeling sultry and confident. Makeup Forever or MAC Face & Body , Uplight or Strobe cream for a highlight , mascara and your choice of red. I LOVE MAC’s Ruby Woo, and Nars’ Dragon Girl, Red Lizard, and Mysterious Red from the Nars/Steven Klein collection.
If you want something more defined , try a dark crease, ( black , brown or even dark blue) nude lower lid with a black liner and MACs #35, #43, #48, #12 lashes or Makeup Forever Lash Show N-102. A lightly defined cheek bone, Loose Powder to set the look and you’re on your way!
- #dotard 1 hour ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: President Trump, Sec. Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are A… 1 hour ago
- "One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all" if you don't see these words in play everyday.. #TakeTheKnee 5 hours ago
- @KingJames @StephenCurry30 I never liked LeBron... UNTIL NOW. THANK YOU LEBRON!! 5 hours ago
- RT @KingJames: U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor unti… 5 hours ago
- Miami.. https://t.co/sMmjNYBaZ5 1 month ago