Holiday season is here and red lips are in order! Tag #HabillerBlog on Twitter or Instagram with your holiday red lip look!!
A few quick tips: Let the red do the talking! Try a clean , dewy face with a matte red lip. The mixed texture leaves you looking and feeling sultry and confident. Makeup Forever or MAC Face & Body , Uplight or Strobe cream for a highlight , mascara and your choice of red. I LOVE MAC’s Ruby Woo, and Nars’ Dragon Girl, Red Lizard, and Mysterious Red from the Nars/Steven Klein collection.
If you want something more defined , try a dark crease, ( black , brown or even dark blue) nude lower lid with a black liner and MACs #35, #43, #48, #12 lashes or Makeup Forever Lash Show N-102. A lightly defined cheek bone, Loose Powder to set the look and you’re on your way!
- RT @Fashionista_com: .@GQStyle Editor-in-Chief Will Welch will take over the creative director position in January: trib.al/8STxCFk 1 week ago
- RT @Acosta: Trump is still talking about Hillary Clinton. He defeated her over a year ago and he has been president almost 11 months. 1 week ago
- RT @CNN: Meet Iraq War veteran Andrew Manzi who started @warriorsurf, a nonprofit helping vets overcome PTSD. Vote for your CNN Hero of the… 1 week ago
- @diplo @MAJORLAZER @NFL when will you guys do the half time show?? 3 weeks ago
- RT @cher: Can a president be impeached For STUPIDITY ⁉️ 1 month ago
- @SouthViking Any time you beat north, it's a beautiful thing. 1 month ago