Want an extra kick right before happy hour tonight?? Grab this versatile duo and go crazy! “Glee” & “Pure Radiance” from bareMinerals. If you’re like me, you threw some tinted moisturizer or bb cream on while running out the door this morning. Tonight, before heading out to meet the crew, just add two more steps for a natural and soft glow.
1. With a blush brush, lightly swirl “Pure Radiance” to the T zone and to the top of your cheek bones… Maybe even a small amount on the chin and brow bone.
2. Finish by softly blending a hint of “Glee” to the apples of the cheeks or use it to contour and add definition.
- RT @Fashionista_com: .@GQStyle Editor-in-Chief Will Welch will take over the creative director position in January: trib.al/8STxCFk 1 week ago
- RT @Acosta: Trump is still talking about Hillary Clinton. He defeated her over a year ago and he has been president almost 11 months. 1 week ago
- RT @CNN: Meet Iraq War veteran Andrew Manzi who started @warriorsurf, a nonprofit helping vets overcome PTSD. Vote for your CNN Hero of the… 1 week ago
- @diplo @MAJORLAZER @NFL when will you guys do the half time show?? 3 weeks ago
- RT @cher: Can a president be impeached For STUPIDITY ⁉️ 1 month ago
- @SouthViking Any time you beat north, it's a beautiful thing. 1 month ago