Want an extra kick right before happy hour tonight?? Grab this versatile duo and go crazy! “Glee” & “Pure Radiance” from bareMinerals. If you’re like me, you threw some tinted moisturizer or bb cream on while running out the door this morning. Tonight, before heading out to meet the crew, just add two more steps for a natural and soft glow.
1. With a blush brush, lightly swirl “Pure Radiance” to the T zone and to the top of your cheek bones… Maybe even a small amount on the chin and brow bone.
2. Finish by softly blending a hint of “Glee” to the apples of the cheeks or use it to contour and add definition.
- RT @Maybelline: Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee 👋👋👋 https://t.co/M8kfBSfuq3 1 month ago
- RT @Allure_magazine: Meet @Kinglimaa. Muslim. Model. Destroyer of Stereotypes. And our July 2017 Cover Star ✨ Read her full intv here: htt… 1 month ago
- Sad. https://t.co/j5APgiodAf 1 month ago
- Uconn!!!!!!! Ughhhh damn 3 months ago
- RT @CNN: The #Oscars weren't afraid to get political cnn.it/2muUG8g https://t.co/XK2FdGvTF8 4 months ago
- Warren Beatty , you're fired. Bye. 4 months ago