Want an extra kick right before happy hour tonight?? Grab this versatile duo and go crazy! “Glee” & “Pure Radiance” from bareMinerals. If you’re like me, you threw some tinted moisturizer or bb cream on while running out the door this morning. Tonight, before heading out to meet the crew, just add two more steps for a natural and soft glow.
1. With a blush brush, lightly swirl “Pure Radiance” to the T zone and to the top of your cheek bones… Maybe even a small amount on the chin and brow bone.
2. Finish by softly blending a hint of “Glee” to the apples of the cheeks or use it to contour and add definition.
- #dotard 1 hour ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: President Trump, Sec. Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are A… 1 hour ago
- "One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all" if you don't see these words in play everyday.. #TakeTheKnee 5 hours ago
- @KingJames @StephenCurry30 I never liked LeBron... UNTIL NOW. THANK YOU LEBRON!! 6 hours ago
- RT @KingJames: U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor unti… 6 hours ago
- Miami.. https://t.co/sMmjNYBaZ5 1 month ago