Want an extra kick right before happy hour tonight?? Grab this versatile duo and go crazy! “Glee” & “Pure Radiance” from bareMinerals. If you’re like me, you threw some tinted moisturizer or bb cream on while running out the door this morning. Tonight, before heading out to meet the crew, just add two more steps for a natural and soft glow.
1. With a blush brush, lightly swirl “Pure Radiance” to the T zone and to the top of your cheek bones… Maybe even a small amount on the chin and brow bone.
2. Finish by softly blending a hint of “Glee” to the apples of the cheeks or use it to contour and add definition.
- Good for you, Miranda!! 3 days ago
- RIP Yann Arnaud 4 days ago
- @BernieSanders Wow. 1 week ago
- You said everything I was thinking on CNN today. Thank You! @jahimes 1 month ago
- Prayers for Parkland school 💔 1 month ago
- Just finished the book. RIP BUDDY! Christian, thanks for telling your story and speaking your shame. That helps ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago