- Found my summer palette.. http://t.co/SMMz0Lsje9 2 weeks ago
- Backstage.. sound check for Today Show.. #NBC #nyc 1 month ago
- This is the first time I've had two different international magazines publish my work at once. #toronto #australia 1 month ago
- http://t.co/eOAo49dL0L 2 months ago
- RT @vmagazine: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for a Google Hangout w @robinthicke at 6pmEST! 2 months ago
- Someone knows me well.. thank you sister! @SLPDee 2 months ago
Such a great time at Haven Spa Soho sampling Adrienne Bailon’s new polish line “Fingertip Fetish” My nails were painted in a racy hot pink color called “Soho”, a tribute to the trendy New York neighborhood.
After looking through
, I fell in LOVE with their eye shadow “Noisy” so I decided to make a step by step look using this item. Follow these steps for a fresh Face Stockholm look.
1. Perfect Primer and Tinted Mineral Moisturizer - to even out the skin
2. Eye Fix - keeps the shadow from creasing and balances redness and dark circles
3. Contour- Lightly using Morkbrun shadow in the crease, and creme blush Stockholm lightly on the cheek bone.. Blend! Blend! Blend!
4. Noisy Shadow- lower lid , go crazy and add as much as you want OR dust a small amount over lower lid
5. Tinted Brow Fix - creates a smooth, not overdone, brow
6. Loose Powder- to set the look
7. Lash Lift – after using an eye lash curler, and Lash Thickener to plump the lashes, add one of two coats of Lash Lift to make the eyes pop!
8. Sexy or Lucky Pot Gloss – adds a springy polished finish to the look
I’d like to pass along a recommendation for my friend’s fantastic
personal styling service, CLOSETIQUE STYLING. Denise provides women
services around Closet Editing (weeding out those pieces that you
don’t know if you should toss), Closet Organization (she is a
mastermind at color coordinating your closet!), and Styling (she’ll
put together new and fresh looks with pieces that you currently own in
your wardrobe!). Depending on your needs, she’ll customize your
session with her to fit what you’re looking for.
Over the years, she has helped her clients purge tons of clothes that
they haven’t worn in years – and always gives suggestions on how to
wear pieces in their wardrobe in unique and fresh ways. She even gives
recommendations on local places to drop off brand-name pieces for the
best resale price (or donation spots), and also offers suggestions on
pieces to invest in. If you have been interested in working with a
stylist to help you with your personal look or could use an expert’s
advice with editing your closet, I definitely recommend you get in
touch with her. More info here: www.closetiquestyling.com
Please let her know I sent you!